1 sponsor’s session
Huddle is a UK-based Web 2.0 online collaboration company. Recently named as one of the top 50 start-ups to watch by Business Week magazine, Huddle is increasingly used by educational institutions globally to enable collaboration for staff and students.
Are you interested in how Web 2.0 applications are being used by educators? Come and learn how Web 2.0 technologies are enhancing the teaching and learning experience, and how you can engage students in learning by encouraging social networking and collaboration with their peers and tutors.
Huddle combines unified collaboration with social networking. Doubles in size/revenue every two months. Launched April 2007. UK based company.
Anytime, anywhere, any device access.
ULCC survey of HE/FE
- 61% reviewing cloud-based IT solutions
- 95% using email too enable collaboration
- impetus for change coming from students
- they want to be engaged with technologies they are familiar with
- employability skills are changing
- institutions must relevant to the lives that students lead